Who would have thought that 34 years down the track we’d still be performing and pleasing wonderful audiences and rehearsing for our new show “The Best Of Times” (our 19th show)
As life is full of surprises our troupe has seen a few changes in the last two years both good and bad. Tears and laughter both.
Unfortunately last year we lost our lighting man Glen Cornish who had been with us since the beginning and who stayed with us until six weeks before his death. Vale. Glens wife Shirley is remaining with us so we’re happy about that.
It was fortunate that we had purchased new lights the year before and so we can now set-up and dismantle our lighting in less than half the time.
Val Seaman who has decided to call it a day on stage is leaving us as a performer although will happily work backstage with us. Her comedic ability will be greatly missed. Thankfully her husband Ian will continue to drum for us.
This year we welcome Miranda White into the troupe. Miranda brings with her quite a long resume of various productions she had appeared in and is an enthusiastic, happy new member of our group. We hope she has as much fun as we all do. I’m sure she will.
Lots of work now to get “The Best Of Times” up and running. Costumes, music, dance routines and skits are all taking shape and we sincerely hope we can keep on entertaining our audiences as we have in the past.
We’re having fun and as the saying goes “There’s No Business Like Show business”
- 1984 – 1985 Old Time Music Hall
- 1986 – 1987 Cabaret Show
- 1988 – 1989 Sunnyside Up
- 1989 – 1990 Bring Your Smile Along
- 1990 – 1991 You’re Never Too Old
- 1992 – 1993 Forget Your Troubles
- 1994 – 1995 Bye Bye Blues
- 1996 – 1997 High Hopes
- 1998 – 1999 You’ve Gotta Have Heart
- 2000 – 2001 Make ‘em Laugh
- 2002 – 2003 C’mon Get Happy
- 2004 – 2005 Moments To Remember
- 2006 – 2007 Everything Old Is New Again
- 2008 – 2009 Ain’t We Got Fun
- 2010 – 2011 Shakin’ The Blues Away
- 2012 – 2013 Tickle Me Pink
- 2014 – 2015 Thanks for the Memories
- 2016 – 2017 It’s A Fine Life
- 2018 – 2019 The Best OF Times
If you’d like to see the show or have the Troupe perform at your next event, please get in touch!